Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, August 25, 2006

And she's off!

Today was my sweetie's first day of kindergarten!!! happy.gif sad.gif

I tell ya... she looked so darn cute! I was a little afraid that she might be afraid to get on the bus so I gave her the little talk about as soon as the bus pulled up, she needed to get on so the bus driver could finish picking up the other kids.

We're out on the driveway and I'm videotaping her and talking to her and all of a sudden, five minutes early, the bus pulls up!! And she climbed right on! Didn't even look back to wave goodbye so I could get a picture! LOL But I did manage to get one of the bus... and I think I videotaped her climbing on... can't remember now!


Anyways, I said a few things to the bus driver and asked a few questions and they were off. With MY baby!!!! The first person I called when I came back in, with tears in my eyes, was MY momma!

Here are a couple pictures from this morning...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a link to a few more...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbMWzJw2buHtA&notag=1


(Sorry I've been missing in action (again!) lately!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Just a trumpet player said...

They grow up SOOOOOOOO fast, don't they ?

Michele sent me ; have a great weekend !

2:31 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

So hard to send them off the first time!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm the one who shed the tears when mine went off.
she's a cutie!
hope your pregnancy is progressing well, both of my girls were born in november, the oldest on the 7th and the youngest on the 20th.

3:38 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me, Cathy.

She looks so tall to be just in kindergarten. Kids seem to get bigger with every generation. My nephews are HUGE! You were smart to get the videotape, Cathy. I have a feeling you'll be watching that a few times this year.

9:47 PM  
Blogger marlynn said...

How darling! Can you believe she's already in Kindergarten? I still can't believe I have a two year old and not a baby anymore.

Also, congrats on finding out it's a boy! How exciting!! I hope the pregnancy is going well.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's adorable! Incredibly adorable!

9:10 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

They grow too fast...our little man just turned six, and started first grade earlier this month.

Your munchkin in beautiful. I look at pictures like these and I can't help but think that being a parent is an incredible biggest blessing.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home