Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Care to Take a Guess?!!?

Only FIVE MORE DAYS TILL MY ULTRASOUND!!!!! It's Monday, July 10 at 5!


SOOOOOO.... of course, I had to set up a poll so y'all could guess the sex!

www.expectnet.com/game.php

The name of the name is ButterballMcGraw !

By the way, Jenna came 7 hours past her due date... Cass came two days early!

Jenna was 7 lbs 3 oz, 21 inches. Cass was 8 lbs 5 oz, 20 inches

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting. I can't wait to find out. My kids were all early. can't imagine going over.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Queen of Light and Joy said...

Congratulations! I am looking forward to the day that I will have children... many children. *smile*

10:07 PM  
Blogger srp said...

Here from Michele.

Will wish a boy for you. Those female hormones in one household can be overwhelming at times. A brother would add an irritating piece of sand to the mix, just what the girls need.
I had one that was nine years younger than I was.... what a mess. Now, we are great friends and he has always been there for me.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Malinda777 said...

Congratulations! I haven't seen you, but here's the true guess, I'm an "expert". When you are more full term, do this. If you have your back to someone, and they can see your stomach from the sides, it's a girl. If you look normal from the back, it's a boy. Boys carry higher and more in front. You'll have to let me know later if I'm correct.

Good luck, here from Michele

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me. Best of luck with baby...I'll go vote right now...

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so 5 days have come and gone. where are you?

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home