Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, December 30, 2006

Here We Go Again...

Just got off the treadmill.... and so begins the diet/fitness plan to get rid of this baby weight! My diet will officially start on the 2nd. I can't resist my mom's spareribs and sauerkraut on New Year's Day!

I am hoping to have the same success I had last year before I got knocked up... My starting weight now is only four pounds under where I was when I started dieting last January. dry.gif

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the diet...I may well be joining the fitness regime shortly!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the diet!
i just read your other entries to see how your little man is doing, i know you still have a long way to go, but it sounds like things are starting to fall in place a bit. he's a real cutie!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Cathy, I'm also a Cathy and found you through BlogExplosion. I did a search for Cathy. AND, as fate would have it, I'm also a Gemini, both June 19. So, wanted to say hello and will read more of your blog as I can. I'll also be adding you to my blog friends list.

Cathy 8^ )

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home