Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Sunday, December 24, 2006

Shopping...

You know how when you're out shopping for the kiddos and you think you're *not* overdoing it. SO then you buy more. And more. And more. So they'll be sure to have enough.

And then it comes time to wrap it and once you're done, you realize, shit, I've gotten way too much stuff!

That's me tonight.

There are entirely way too many boxes sitting here waiting to be carried downstairs tomorrow night.


Hubby's gonna crap when he sees all of it.... blink.gif wacko.gif

But man, oh man, I know two little girls who are going to be tickled....



ninja.gif

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love buying things for kids. I just had an early xmas with my godkids and I didn't get them very much but what I got them was very expensive and it was fun to watch them open the gifts and play with the stuff.
Michele sent me.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind the shopping, but I sure hate the wrapping.

Michele sent me to wish you a Merry Christmas!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Prego said...

I'm in charge of the stocking stuffers, even though I've got the knack for toy shopping...

At least you have two girls. I doubt I'll see my boys at Christmas much as adults.

Enjoy your holiday.
p

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely relate to that! I'm terrible for seeing things that are just perfect for so and so...but this happens multiple times per person!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home