Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, February 05, 2007

A Night Away.... how'd it go?

My last post was about taking Nicholas with me to a scrapbook retreat. I packed a gazillion things to keep him occupied and hoped that I'd get enough done to make it worth going.

To say he was quite a distraction is putting it mildly!! laugh.gif The swing he normally is content in didn't make the grade this weekend. He was in it some but not near as much as I'd hoped!

BUT the saving grace was that I took my sling along. And that's where he was when I did most of my pages! And he was even in there when I ate my lunch! I ended up getting 12 pages done in his book which isn't too shabby considering I had him AND didn't stay up till 3 or 4 like I normally do at these things! Plus, I usually stay both nights.... and my normal total is around 30 pages for the entire weekend.


It wasn't too bad taking him. He was a good baby (albeit a little whiny!) the whole weekend. Even slept all night long right beside me.

But now that it's all said and done, I have to honestly say if I had to do it over again (knowing what I know now!), I probably wouldn't have gone.

But then... if I didn't go, I'd still only have four pages done in his book, right?!!?

2 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

Right on. And you've added another entry in the book of his life...something he'll look back on with fondness when he's older.

I admire your courage in flying solo with him. The most I did when ours were this age was a trip to the mall! I'm such a wimp!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's not bad. i'm about twenty years behind in my scrapbooking.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home