Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, January 27, 2007

Heads Up!

Look how big my little guy is getting...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He is already 3 1/2 months old and just this week started rolling over from his tummy to his back. Not too shabby for a 6 1/2 week preemie, huh? He did it for the first time a few days ago... then it took until today before he did it again. And of course, I got it on tape! YAY! Just need to figure out how to upload it. Then maybe I'll share... :)


8 Comments:

Blogger purplefugue said...

Quite big for his age, isn't he? Looks adorable too.

*waves* here from Michele

11:25 PM  
Blogger Begered said...

Cute baby! Pretty cool you were able to video the rolling over. I never can get to my camera in time to catch special moments...

Michele sent me.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

He looks fabulous!!!! I can't believe he is rolling already!!! Look out Mom!!!!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, he's adorable, I love that age, old enough to smile & interact but not old enough to talk back yet. Thanks for stopping back by my blog yesterday, the chicken in the crockpot was fall apart tender & had a very nice stewed chicken sort of flavor.

1:09 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

You Tube is pretty easy to use, Cathy, and then you can post code they generate for you onto your blog here.

Your son looks very concerned and focused. They're quite cute when they look like that.

Michele sent me over to see both of you.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

WHO is letting him grow so fast?? He's just precious.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's adorable!!!
i can remember with my first it seemed like she was never going to put on any weight, but all of the sudden. he looks like he's doing great.

10:08 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

I love his face. He's so expressive and sweet.

Rolling over...now that fun begins :)

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home