Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, June 02, 2007

Yes, I do still exist!

It's hard to believe I haven't posted in almost three months. I guess it's easy to get out of the habit and then once I do, it's hard to get back in. Anyways...

Things are going well. Nicholas is doing GREAT! He'll be eight months old in just over a week. Hard to believe. He's still working to catch up weight wise (since he was 3 lbs 11 oz at birth!) but developmentally, he's right on track. Getting close to crawling, eating a little baby food, not doing so well with solids, charming everyone he meets... etc, etc, etc.

In other news, yesterday was the last day of school for my not-a-kindergartner-anymore. Where in the heck did this year go? It seems like just a week or so ago I was watching her get on the bus for the first time.. and then going back inside and calling my own mom to tell her my baby was on her way to school. And now she's been "promoted to first grade!" She is soooooooo excited to be a "grader" next year. I'm excited for her.... but it sure does make me melancholy thinking about it. Someone needs to invent a little button where we can freeze time for a bit, eh?

She did a wonderful job learning this year. She's reading a little and writing up a storm. I definitely need to make an huge effort to keep her doing it this summer so she's ready for school in the fall. Speaking of the fall, not only will be she be going to first grade but my middle kiddo will start preschool!!! Two days a week for just a couple hours. This was actually the year we had talked about me going back to work part time, possibly at the preschool we sent Cass to. The arrival of Nicholas has changed those plans a bit. Which is just fine by me! I don't mind saying home a bit longer with my sweeties!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

Ahh... the trials and tribulations of kids!!!
Here from Michele's today...

8:15 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hello, Michele sent me! (Again! :) We must have posted over there at the same time!)

It goes so fast, doesn't it! My daughter just "graduated" kindergarten, too. I wish there was a way to slow them down a little. But alas, it's full speed to 1st grade! :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home