Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just Ducky!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What do you think of Nicholas' new "hang-out?!"

He's getting to the age where he wants to be up seeing what is going on around him. He's just not as content in the swing as he used to be. So, one night in a moment of desperation, I dug out the ducky jumper from our upstairs closet. I wasn't even quite sure he was big enough yet. But to my delight, he was! And I was able to get dinner on the table without him going into hysterics!

He still only likes to be in it for about 10-15 minutes at a time... but I'll take what I can get!

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

How cute! I wrote about a SAHM on my blog today... I think you might enjoy it.

Michele sent me,

Mike

The 25 Year Plan

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my my my, he is so cute. So cute!!!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

He's getting to be such a big man!

And ten to fifteen minutes is plenty of time to inhale a meal or sit on the poe....so many other options! Good times!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! Too cute

Michele sent me~

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's adorable!!!
i had one of those swings for my kids, my two girls loved it, but my son hated it. got us through alot of dinners.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh how cute is he?! Enjoy the few minutes you get.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Just remember HOW MUCH stuff you can actually do in that 10-15 minutes. Plus, since you're a woman (I'm only assuming here! haha!), women know how to multitask. So, just think HOW MUCH stuff can be done by a multi-tasker in 10-15 minutes!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home