Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, June 18, 2007

Heard back from the company....

And this time, I spoke to a very nice PROFESSIONAL woman who was more than willing to take care of the problem. I told her everything the woman from this weekend had said to me and she was definitely not happy.

She has forwarded the info on to her manager and to the product development team. She had me send a picture of the damage.

She's also sending me a refund AND a little something extra for Nicholas.



I'm thinking Miss Kenya (the lady I spoke to this weekend) is going to be hearing from her bosses soon....

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

WOW thats so awsome Cathy! Let me know what they send you :) So glad you found someone that would help you! WTG!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

Well done!!!!

5:31 AM  
Blogger ƒåυνέ said...

Nice.
Good to see that there are still a few professionals in the world.
And kudos to you on a job well done.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

So glad to hear someone is willing to do something about it! Good for you for sticking with it.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home