Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, July 13, 2007

Look What Fun We're Having!

Yep, my baby is becoming mobile...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just in the past week or so, he's started pulling himself up on things and getting into mischief. Above, he's into some books I got at a garage sale that I'm in the process of putting on ebay. Just today, he pulled himself to standing using just my knee.

We're in for some fun these next couple months, eh?


8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be fun as well BIG responsibilty. He will need constant watch. He looks so sweet.

Michele sent me hug him.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

Big boy, our kids are all getting closer and closer to walking can oyu beleive it?

2:54 AM  
Blogger mckay said...

oooooo! seeing pictures of little ones makes me want to daydream about having more.
being a mommy beats out being an executive any ol' day.


prepare for pots and pans to be pulled down and laundry to be pulled on the floor. fun, fun, fun!!

sent by michele..


mck.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Paul Nichols said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Good photos. Hi, I'm here from Michele's. I remember your blog from long, long ago. I enjoyed scrolling through it today.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michele sent me again to look at your boy...he is chebic! And your girls are so pretty!

2:38 PM  
Blogger BreadBox said...

Cathy,
I posted to the blog above, I thought, but you beat me to the punch, so I will comment here to:-)
I miss the days of little ones quite so small --- though ours are still quite young...

N.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

what a busy little man!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh my, hes getting so big! WTG Nicholas!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home