Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nicholas' 9 month stats

He's officially nine months tomorrow. I took him in today for his nine month well check. It's hard to believe how close he is to turning a year old!


So anyways... he's up to 16 lbs 5 1/2 oz and is 25 3/4 inches. The weight puts him below the 2nd %ile. He was at the 4th at his six month. I'm not worried though. Heck, the kid has put on almost 13 lbs since birth. You can't complain about that!

The nurse prac didn't seem too concerned that I'd switched his formula from Neosure to the cheaper stuff. I just hated paying $14 a can for something that lasted two days! The bigger ones (from Wallyworld) are $11.99 a can and last much longer.

She also was fine with the fact that I've got him on mostly table food already. She did say that and the fact that we changed formulas is probably why he dropped on the charts.

Developmentally, she said he's doing great. He's almost crawling and is starting to pull up on things. Time to get babyproofing again!

I'll share some pictures and video of him soon... check back to see...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

WTG Nicholas! Your doing great! See you all soon! Im counting down the days!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

He sounds like he is doing great, Rebecca was only about a 1lb bigger at that age, had no interst in pulling up and had only started army crawling so he has almost got her beat and she was't a premmie :)

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home