Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, July 20, 2007

Party Time!

The big 50th anniversary party for my in-laws in finally tomorrow! We've been in the planning stages for the past month and a half. This past week has been a lot of running around finishing up last minute details.

I'm about 98% finished with the slideshow. Just a few more tweaks here and there then I'll be ready to burn it to a DVD. We'll be showing it tomorrow at the party. Hubby took our TV over last night to get it all set up. I hope my in-laws are happy with the finished product! I'm sure they will be... it has turned out well, if I do say so myself!

Tonight we're meeting over at the house to get everything decorated and set up. I'm in charge of pasta salad (which I'll make late tonight or early tomorrow) and the chocolate fountain. Still need to go pick up some strawberries for that. But I think I have everything else! I'm getting hungry just thinking of all the yummy food we'll be serving!

Ok... off to get some things done around here before we have to head out....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

I cant wait to hear all about how it went. From what you have written, Im SURE it will be a party to remember!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

Hope the party went well and the slidshow was a hit

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home