Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, August 04, 2007

Zoo Babies!

Ok... so how cute is this?!?!?!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The kids and I met up with two of my yahoo group/blogging friends- Tiffany and Mandy- and their bambinos this past weekend at the zoo. What a fun time! The above shot was one of many that I took but the only one where all three of them were looking! Aren't they adorable? Nicholas is in front... the other two were born right around the same time as he was due.

It was definitely a HOT HOT HOT day. Luckily, there were mist sprayers throughout the park, lots of shade, and of course, a few buildings with air conditioning. Jenna LOVED the misters. She'd do a happy dance every time we saw one! LOL And then she'd proceed to soak herself completely. Great way to stay cool, eh?

I am going to go ahead and post this before it gets too dated! LOL I've been trying to work on it for over a week now and haven't managed to get it posted until now!

Before I go, here's a quick shot of my three cuties...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

Incredibly cute, Cathy! This is the kind of moment that parents look back to years later and sigh with happiness. Despite the heat, they all looked so happy!

Thanks for sharing this. It's lovely.

Michele will love it when she comes by for a visit. For now, she's sent me as her advance emissary.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Michael K. Althouse said...

Ditto what Carmi said - very cute. it looks like a good time was had by all - even Dumbo.

Michele sent me,

Mike

7:59 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

It was very nice to finally meet you. I had a great time! You will have to send me that pic of the 3 of them LOOKING! How did you manage that one...lol.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

What cuties - both the 3 babies and your kids. Sounds like the zoo trip went well

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home