Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, August 14, 2007

All I Want For Christmas

Is my two front teef...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One fell out last Monday and the other (with a little help from Jenna!) fell out Saturday! We're up to five teeth now. The tooth fairy is getting tired. happy.gif

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Aww how cute! Is she talking funny now? LOL

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol- that's adorable- My brother had that happen but none of my kids did- I was disappointed.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

How cute, makes her look so big

2:44 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Claire seemed to go through an awful lot of teeth in a very short time this past year. tooth fairy was always in trouble for forgetting that there was yet another tooth under the pillow!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home