Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, August 13, 2007

Dang. That was short lived.

I've already been booted from Top Momma.

Yeah, guess I need more traffic here before I try something like that again, eh??

LOL

2 Comments:

Blogger penguinsandladybugs said...

I feel ya...this was my second time on Top Momma...it was off before I knew it was on the first time! I'm not sure how I got up there again, but this time, I have called EVERYONE or emailed them to go visit me at Top Momma! Then, I wonder why I have "worked" so hard for this....but it is still up there and it feels good :) So, no worries, you may come up again...thanks for visiting my site! You have absolutely BEAUTIFUL children!!!!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

:( I clicked on it back and forth the other night about 10 times. I tryed to help :(

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home