Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Heading into First!

Well, today, my baby girl headed to first grade! We went and met her teacher last night... I had my camera but totally forgot to take pictures! Her teacher seems realllllly nice. I think she'll have a good year!


Here are pictures from this morning...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


When Hubby was younger and his mom took first day pics, she always made them hold up the same number of fingers as the grade they were in. I told Jenna a week or so ago I wanted her to do it and she said, "No way!" LOL Somehow this morning, I charmed her into doing it several times. Here's one pic...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And the bus. Cass was outside waiting with us...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Bye Bye Sweetie!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I did a lot better this year! No tears! Last year, I came in and called my mom, with big tears rolling down my cheeks. :wub:

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Awwwe so cute! I hope she has a great 1st day :)

1:02 PM  
Blogger Bobkat said...

I'm sure she'll settle in very quickly. Cute pics :)

Michele sent me to say hi.

2:44 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

She'll remember this important transitional moment forever: thanks to you.

You've reminded me that Start of School looms for us here in the Great White North as well. A week! Gaa!

Michele sent me to share my parental thoughts with you. She wishes everyone's kids could be so lucky.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

What an emotional day for you guys, she looks so cute though - i love the dress and pigtales. Im stealing
the finger idea though

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so remember that feeling. Been there done that. I think your photographs are awesome - totally commemorating a special day. She is absolutely adorable. Hope school is going well and you still love her teacher.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... What a sweetie! :-)

No school bus for my little one this year, because he is only going to start Pre-school, but I feel my tears coming up just thinking that he is going to go to school... LOL

He hasn't left me since the day he was born and it is going to be tough...

You were so brave! ;-)

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home