Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Sunday, October 07, 2007

Party Time!

On Thursday, my sweet baby boy turns one! Hard to believe!

We celebrated his birthday with our families last night so I thought I'd share a few pics of the festivities!


The party was lots of fun. We ended up doing his cake outside since it was nice... which turned out to be a great idea since it was sooooo messy! I gave him a whole chocolate cake with chocolate icing! LOL

Before the (big) mess...
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The end result...
user posted image


After a quick bath in the sink, my nieces stole him for a few minutes and he came back looking like this...
user posted image

They said he needed a hair-do to go along with his shirt. LOL



He had a lot of fun opening his presents. Actually, he wanted to play with all of them! Here's a shot of him on his first Tonka...

user posted image


We'll still celebrate his actual birthday on Thursday! Then Friday, I'm off for a weekend scrapbook retreat! Cannot wait for that!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy Jo said...

OMG, how cute are those pictures? he really enjoyed that cake. Love the tonka toy (Jacob is getting that for his birthday too, lol)
Scrapbooking weekend sounds fun,enjoy.

10:36 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...Those are just about the curest pictures I've ever seen...What a great time he had with his Fabulous Chocolate Cake....Adorable and EWndearing, in every way....!

Thanks for your visit and your sweet words, too!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

LOL! Those pics are adorable! Looks like he LOVED that chocolate cake...lol. Hope you have fun this weekend.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

Oh gosh how cute is he, looks like the cake was really loved

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home