Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Check Out My Big Boy!

SO, this is Nicholas' newest trick...



He thinks he is so darn cool. As if you cannot tell.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura McIntyre said...

I think he is pretty cool to, so next step walking? What happened to our babies?

1:15 AM  
Blogger Shera said...

Too Cute!

Tag, You're it! A Frog In My Soup has tagged you.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

What a guy!!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Carli N. Wendell said...

So cute! I love how determined they are at that age. And how they always seem to have a mission--my niece is a lot like that. Thanks for sharing, here from Michele.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home