Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sting Like a Bee

Ok... so tonight was trick or treat where my parents lives. And since we were in town for my niece's baby shower, we went to my parents after and I took the girls to a few houses to trick or treat.

So... we're walking along. Cass, my spirited almost-four-year-old is dressed as a bumblebee. We pass a group of people leaving their house to go t or t'ing. Cass walks up to one of them, a big burly black man, and pokes him in the leg and yells "STING!" huh.gif

6.gif 6.gif

Luckily, he said OUCH! and started cracking up laughing at her!


Then she goes up to the house to get her candy. The woman starts to give her something and Cass looks inside the house to the bowl of candy sitting there and tells the lady she doesn't want THAT piece of candy (the one the lady was putting into her bag!)... she wanted another piece. Again, the lady got a kick of out it and let her choose what she wanted. She did it several more times after that at the other houses we went to. Crazy kid.


I'm really looking forward to our trick or treat night now! LOL I think I'll let Andy take her!

1 Comments:

Blogger carmilevy said...

I love how you describe her spirit. It's infectious even to read.

Suddenly, I'm looking forward to trick-or-treat night, too! Thanks!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home