Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Total DUH moment for the day...

Ok... so this morning, I drag myself out of bed to get Jenna up so she can get ready to go to church class (she's started the religious education classes at church and goes every Sunday at 9). She's being her usual slow self but we manage to get her ready on time.

My neighbor across the street usually picks her up when she takes her two kids and then I pick her up after and we go to 10:30 Mass. So, this morning, once she's ready, we open the garage door and wait. The time rolls around when the neighbor is usually there. And she doesn't come. And doesn't come.

A few minutes before 9, Jenna convinces me to take her. I just figure my neighbor is out of town and forgot to tell me. We load up and I take her to church. I pull up, she gets out, and proceeds to go inside. The doors are locked. huh.gif angry.gif


So we drive home. I decided that we weren't going to even go to church at all.... just wasn't in the mood to get ready. Not to mention that now I don't have enough time to shower anyways.

About an hour later, Jenna and I are working on her homework when the doorbell rings. It's my neighbor's little girl telling me they are here to pick Jenna up. huh.gif blink.gif

Yeah, then it dawns on me.

Daylight Savings Time. I totally forgot to set our clock back an hour.

Can you say DOH?!?!?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Panthergirl said...

Between the cable box and my computer, I barely have to change anything manually anymore. I think the car was the only thing I had to adjust myself. Can you say "spoiled"?

Here via michele!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

lol Woooooooooops! how funny =)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

lol....oops

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home