Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Suck.

Well, I've completely fallen off the diet bandwagon this weekend. Not sure what happened to the willpower I thought I had but it's definitely not here. I just got back from a b-day party at McDonald's (with my girls, of course). While there, I ate a cheeseburger AND fries. Last night we went to a 40th birthday party. They had catered in a pulled pork barbecue. And let's just say that cornbread casserole and the pulled pork and the mac-n-cheese were a little too good. And the cake... well, it wasn't that great but I still ate my whole piece. I did give Cass part of my ice cream. But I ate enough myself too. The past few days I've even way tooooooo much. More than I felt hungry for even.

I stepped on the scale this morning to see how much damage I've done and the good news is that I hadn't put the two pounds I'd lost back on. The bad news is that after McDonald's today, I probably have.

SOOOOO.... where do I go from here?

Tomorrow (and the rest of today) is going to have to be a new beginning. Again. I've got Pilates MWF and I am determined to get my fat arse back on the treadmill. And I will stop eating the stuff I am not hungry for. And I'll drink the water. And I'll stop making excuses.

And for now, I'm going to delete that weight ticker thingie. It's annoying me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Cathy,

If you fall off the wagon, get right back on it. We all have bad days. Friday-Sunday was bad for me. I ate a burger at McDonalds and fries and a chicken muchaco and beef taco from Taco Bueno. Saturday I had some chocolate and 2cheesesticks from Sonic. Yesterday I had a Whataburger Jr. and fries. But you know what? I had a kick butt workout tonight. I threw in a Yoga DVD and I am going to pay for it tomorrow! You just get up, dust yourself off, and get going again. Things happen. Life happens.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Tomorrow is another day. So 'we' didn't do so great today. We'll just try again tomorrow.

I decided to make homemade pepperoni bread. Yummy! However not a good idea when you're watching what you eat.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the others just take it one day at a time, and try and do better the next one

5:55 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Jump back on.....QUICK. :)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Now you really do suck Cathy. Why? Because you haven't been posting anything, that's why!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home