Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, January 14, 2008

Someone Please Tell My Husband

To STOP making homemade caramel popcorn when I'm trying to be good and eat right. If you've never had homemade caramel popcorn, let me just tell you it is really good. And very hard to resist.

And it's not helping my "get skinny" plan at all. The good news is it's almost gone.... and even though I've eaten my share, I didn't go ridiculously off the wagon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Mmmm....You can send your portion to me...Oh wait...im trying to loose weight too. Dang it!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Tiff... it's all gone!

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife does this to me. She bakes cookies. She bakes brownies. She buys ice cream. I'm not sure what caused the greater weight gain - me quitting smoking or her baking.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck its to late for me if he decides to make more surely it can survive a cross altlantic trip

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home