Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, January 07, 2008

Jello Legs

Well.... I survived my first Pilates Plus!! And I'm proud to say, I didn't *totally* humiliate myself!! laugh.gif

The first part of the class was more yoga and weights then the last part was floor and ab work. I kept up pretty well for the yoga/weights but OH MY... my abs are so freakin' weak! I remember when I first started pilates a couple years ago, I could barely do a sit up. I wasn't much better today. ninja.gif

BUT, I made it through without any tears and only totally slacked on a couple of the ab exercises.

I talked to the instructor for a minute or two afterwards. She said she had planned to go a little easier on us today since it was the first class of the session... but she ended up working us out pretty hard. Just my luck, eh?!?! LOL

So... then when I left the class and went to walk down the stairs, my legs totally felt like jello. Weird feeling!

I imagine I'm going to be a little sore tonight. Hopefully, I will feel less sore by Wednesday, the next class!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

I was wondering how your class went today. I LOVE to feel sore after woking out. It hurts, but to me it's rewarding. Great job. I did my Tae Bo last night and ran at the gym today. Tonight will be more Tae Bo. I want to feel the pain darn it!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

WTG! Tomorrow you will feel it!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, i would love to do something like that but there is nothing near me :(

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home