Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, February 01, 2008

Still Plugging Along

I'm about halfway through my 7 week Pilates class. I'm slowly starting to get a little flexibility back but I still can't manage to keep up through the whole class. Especially those darn ab exercises!! It's been two years since I've done any sort of exercise class. And in between that time and now, there was the matter of the c-section with Nicholas. Lack of exercising plus that section left my stomach muscles pretty darn weak. I can only keep up for about half of the ab work. The rest of the time I'm huffing and puffing on the floor. But that's better than a few weeks ago when I first started and couldn't even do one sit up! I'm making some progress I guess!

Along the same lines, I haven't been doing the best with my healthy eating kick. Keeping healthy food on hand is a challenge! It would be much easier if I had access to a stocked salad bar constantly! But I have been doing well with drinking water and I have stopped eating after 7:30. The good news is I am down about 4-5 pounds. Nothing really noticeable yet. But it's only a matter of time. I hope.

Nothing else too exciting to report... which is why I've been missing in action again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you doing great hun, keep it up :)

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home