Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Full House

So, we woke up this morning to about 5 inches of (unexpected!) snow. I got Jenna up before I realized it so I hadn't even checked to see if school was cancelled. The two hour delay we saw when we first turned on the TV soon turned to closed. When Jenna's closed, Cass' preschool is closed too.

Then... Hubby decides to take the day off because he's at a slow time at work.

Then... my Pilates class was cancelled.


Yep, full house around here today. I do need to sneak out to go pick up Jenna's Girl Scout Cookies that she sold. And I might go to the store since we're almost out of milk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you at least get outside to build a snowman?

11:01 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Given the kind of winter we've had, it's happened a few times here, too. I kinda like it - you go from a quiet house to a busy one in no time flat. It's the kind of together-time that I know we'll miss someday when they're all grown.

The flipside: I work from home. Trying to write when you're surrounded by bouncing, snowed-in munchkins isn't the easiest thing in the world :)

Hope things are OK with you: you've been quiet for a bit. Come back soon, k?

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home