Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Reusable Bag Design...

A local store (Kroger) is having a contest to design a reusable bag. So I entered!

Here's the link to my design...
http://www.designagreenbag.com/vote-for-de...spx?BagId=15528

Nothing too fancy but it was fun. I think you can vote even if you don't have a store near you... (hint, hint)

Here's where you can design one if you do happen to have a Kroger anywhere near you...
http://www.designagreenbag.com/design-a-bag/


You get a free bag just for entering....
I use reusable bags now everytime I go to the grocery. I've been doing it for a few months now. I think I have ten of them and paid $1 for each one. Kroger will actually give you a $.05 credit for every bag you use each time you shop. So if you use them enough, they basically end up being FREE! I actually prefer them over the plastic bags. Much easier to carry and really sturdy. And much much better for the environment!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great, i voted for you :)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Mandy Jo said...

I LOVE it. I voted for you.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home