Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Friday, July 25, 2008

Shopping

It always amazes me how fast the summer goes. We've got less than a month until school starts here. Which, actually, is still plenty of time to play, relax, stay up late, sleep in, and have fun. And plenty of time before I (should) have to think about all the shopping that goes along with getting the kiddos ready to go back to school.

I made the mistake of printing off my daughter's 2nd grade school supply list. And she saw it. Now, about ten times a day (at least!) she is bugging me about when we are going to go get all of the junk she needs to have on the first day. And the bookbag that she *has* to have this year... for some reason, the two she has from last year just won't work. She wants a pink camo messenger style bag this year. Wish me luck finding that one for a decent price!

I keep telling her we've got plenty of time. Way more than enough time. But she just keeps on insisting. And begging. And pleading.

So, I imagine before long, I'll give in and indulge her! I've already been looking at the ads and websites trying to compare prices and figure out which store has the cutest must-have fashions of the fall season. Now all I need to do is find a few hours that Daddy is not busy so that he can keep an eye on our littlest rugrat while I take my two bigger rugrats shopping.

A girls' day out. Shopping. Sounds like fun to me... maybe I should stop procrastinating, huh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That’s good..! I hate the end of summer. It feels like I have to go back to school.

4:40 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

It bugs me that the back to school rush starts almost before the kids are out of school in June!

Life moves too fast. We're keeping our 8-year-old's school supplies list hidden in my file cabinet until we're ready to head out.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home