Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, April 18, 2011

Grandparents Lunch Flub Up

This week at Cassidy's school, they get to have their grandparents come in for lunch. And very conveniently, the book fair is set up with buy 1/get 1 free books. SOOO, talked to my mom a week or so ago and she wrote it on her calendar. She came over on Saturday for Jenna's birthday party and we talked about it again. Then I saw her again last night... but forgot to remind her.

SO... this morning, I take Nicholas to preschool then go to the Y. I stayed there pretty much the whole time till I had to go get him, at 11:15. To get to the preschool, I have to drive past Cassidy's school. And I suddenly remembered the lunch.... hadn't thought about it at all since Sat. I quick called my mom to see if she'd remembered... tried the house and she didn't answer so I was hopeful she'd remembered. Called her cell and when she answered, she felt so bad... she had forgotten until around 10:45. BUT she was on her way. Only problem, they live a half hour away and she was supposed to be there at 11:10 (I called her at 11:10! LOL)

So I called the school and let them know what was up. Her awesome teacher had the secretary tell me all would be fine... she'd just have my mom come to the classroom for a bit. wub.gif So I called my mom back and let her know she'd be taken care of.

Her teacher has emailed me twice to give me updates... let me know she had made it and then another email to tell me she had my mom helping out some in the classroom. She said Cass was sitting with my mom and her little friend in class, just loving the extra attention.

So, in the end, it worked out. I'm sure I'll hear all about it when she gets home. wub.gif wub.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home