Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fa la la la la....

So, I think I'm finally done shopping. Unless I can finaggle a way to get to Walgreens and spend my $25 gift card (I got it for filling a prescrip) on stocking stuffers. Not that the kiddos need another dang thing... but what an addiction shopping is, eh?


Anyways, the kiddos and I went out pretty much all day yesterday so I wasn't even around when the board went down. We met my sister and my niece (and her baby) at the mall. When we left, my sister went to the door with me so I could get get the car, get something out of my niece's car, then get the kiddos at the store door so they didn't have to endure the pure cold.

So then we left, went back to our neck of the woods about 35-45 minutes away and went to Walmart. As we were checking out of Walmart, I reach in my pocket. And find.... my niece's freakin' car keys from when I'd gotten the stuff out of her car!!

UGH. And the mall is more than a half hour away. UGH again. SO I called Andy and he was about five minutes from home (the opposite way that we were) so we met at home and the kids stayed with him while I went back to the mall to give my niece her keys.

UGH.

BUT then since I was out, well of course I decided to do just a little more shopping. So I went to Meijer and picked up a few odds and ends. Found Cars and HSM wrapping paper for J & N (already had Pony for Cass).


Then last night, after all the running around, I finally got started on wrapping! I spent about 3 hours and I'm probably a little more than halfway done. The computer room was a sight while I was doing it but I got it all cleaned up and stuffed away, only to be ready to get it back out tonight!


Fun, fun, fun!


Today, I'm finishing up the slideshows I'm making for Christmas gifts! Almost done... just need to add finishing touches then get them all burned!

4 Comments:

Blogger goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

8:32 AM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Ping! Hope everything's going well for you in the new year. Hope you'll chime in when you post again (though I'm clicking the followup check box, just in case,)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello -
I am a casting for a major cable network and we are currently looking for outgoing and dynamic super moms who can show us how fun, busy, exciting and hectic it is to be an elementary school mom.

We are looking for moms with great personalities that play an active role in their child's education and school activities. We have been talking with the National PTA and they seem very excited about this opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me anytime and feel free to pass my info along to those you see fit. I have attached a one sheet for you to review and pass along. If you wouldn't mind posting it on your site it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!


CASTING: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SUPER MOMS!

Are you a super mom to an elementary schooler???

Do you take an active role in your child’s education and extracurricular activities at his/her elementary school?

Is being involved in PTA, PTSA, PTO and/or similar parent groups at the top of your to-do list? Are organizing bake sales, packing lunches, scheduling activities and lobbying for better school facilities part of your hectic day? If so, we may want you for a New Show!

A major cable network is looking for an outgoing and dynamic super mom who can show us how fun, busy, exciting and hectic it is to be an elementary school mom.

If you have a fun, outgoing personality and are immersed in your child's education and school activities, we want to hear from you!

Please email a family photo, names and ages of you and your kids, location and contact info. Tell us about your involvement with your child's school and how your responsibilities make a difference.

Send your information to the Casting Director at:
JShaktacasting@yahoo.com

2:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Stumbled upon your lovely blog.

I am also inviting you to add your blog and/or business domain at http://olahmomma.com/mylounge - a directory of blogs and businesses by moms/parents with rate and review tools. What's more? Meet more mom bloggers like you.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home