Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, December 06, 2008

OH BOY!

My oldest kiddo, Jenna, LOVES birthday parties. Most especially, she loves the goodie bags! According to her, no party is complete without them. Doesn't matter what's in them... it's the thrill of getting them.

So anyways, tomorrow she is invited to a birthday party. It's a boy in her class that we go to church with. He and J are in religion class together then a lot of times, we sit with him and his mom at church. His mom and I actually used to be good friends several years back.


Anyways, so I called his mom last night to tell her that Jenna would be coming to the party. She thought she better let me know that Jenna might be the only girl there! wacko.gif Turns out he only invited three girls. One cannot come and the other she had not heard back from. When she asked Jordan if he wanted to invite any girls to his party, he named Jenna because (in his words), "she's cool." wub.gif

laughin.gif


When Jenna first heard she might be the only girl, she didn't want to go. But I *think* she's since changed her mind. We'll see how she feels tomorrow. His mom said she'll understand if J decides not to come to a party full of boys!

I'm not sure what she'll do. It might all come down to how bad she wants the goodie bag...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home