Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Saturday, October 11, 2008

From this...

Photobucket

to this....

Photobucket


What a difference, huh?!?!


Happy 2nd Birthday Little Man.... life as we know it was forever changed when you joined our family...

Mommy Loves You NickNack!

5 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

Happy birthday Indeed!
they do grow so fast
mine are 17 21 and 23!

here from michele

11:12 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Awww, happy birthday! They grow up so fast. Today is my sons 10th birthday. It's a big day for him because he's now in the double digits. He was very excited about this.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas! I can't believe you are two already.

Love,

One of your KISS aunties

11:56 PM  
Blogger Ann(ie) said...

awwww. What a sweet boy!! And they grow so fast don't they? My lil guy is right b/h him turning 2 in Dec.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never forget the day you announced your surprise pregnancy! Happy Birthday (belated) Nicolas!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home