Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Monday, December 01, 2008

Say what?

So, this weekend when we were at the mall for Black Friday, I took the kids to see Santa. All went well (even Nicholas sat on Santa's lap!) and when we were leaving, they each got a little stuffed dog to take with them. Cute, right?


About ten minutes after we'd left the Santa display, Nicholas is sitting in his stroller playing with the dog. He hands my mom the dog's NOSE!!!!! Yeah, he'd chewed the nose off that quick.

Worse?!?! The nose was a little SCREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I immediately took it back to the Santa display and showed it to the girl working and told her my son had just chewed off the nose. She was surprised and said she'd show the manager (who was right next to her but busy at the moment). My mom was waiting for me with all three kids so I didn't stick around to find out if she did.


So, then we get home and I took a look at Cassidy's (which has since been thrown away, obviously). Turns out it's from Oriental Trading Company. And right on the tag it says, "safety tested for all ages."

huh.gif

Safety tested, my ass.

angry.gif

I called both places today and reported it. Hopefully they're no longer being passed out at the mall and Oriental Trading Company will recall them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Scary, im glad things turned out ok though. Just hope noone else is hurt

1:46 PM  
Blogger Ann(ie) said...

Good for you, girl! I'm glad you did that!! That's scary.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home