Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Confession Time

As part of the preparation for First Communion, second graders at our church have to do their First Reconciliation.

AKA... CONFESSION!!

It was last night at church. Poor Jenna, my second grader, when I first told her a month or so ago that she had to do it, she freaked. Thankfully, as it got closer and they talked about it more in class, she got a little less freaked.

So, there were six priests there (including our Pastor, Father Mark). Jenna decided she wanted to go to Father Mark (as did pretty much all the other second graders). We had to line up outside the reconciliation room to wait our turn. She was third in line. The first two kids came out smiling... YAY... then she went in and shut the door behind her. And a minute or so later, she was back out.

She made it! wub.gif And realized it wasn't THAT scary after all...


Since I hadn't done it in a lonnnnnnnnnnng time, I went after her. And so now, I have a clean slate. Haven't committed any sins today. happy.gif


We've already talked about when Cass and NickNack go through it... Jenna's planning (as of now) to do it with them. wub.gif


My baby girl is growing up, isn't she??.... sad.gif wub.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home