Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

~Welcome to my blog!!!~
I am a stay-at-home mom to three kiddos- two girls who are 10 and 7, and our first little boy who will be 5 in October.
It can get a little chaotic around here with all the activity of three kids... but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world!

Well, at least most days I wouldn't... ;)



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Tree

Our Christmas tree is finally up... and surrounded by a baby gate. laugh.gif One of those superyard thingamajigs!


No pictures (I'll have to take some) but so far the gate is keeping Nicholas, my very very very busy two year old, from destroying it. He's reached a couple candy canes and several ornaments but that's about the extent of his damage. LOL He can't get close enough to topple it over!




laughin.gif

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL We have not been brave enough
to put our tree up yet. Hope
it survives the season

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, that is what I need to do. Our tree is totally undecorated from the middle down, thanks to our toddler.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home